Michelle Koesnadi for Glisters and Blisters11:33 AM
My blog is a digital portfolio my daily outfits with hints of mouth watering culinary tours and my personal life.
2. How would you describe your style?
Eclectic and mood-based.
3. Whats in your bag?
I carry ALOT of stuff in my bag! I have my phone, wallet, a cosmetic bag filled with oil paper, 2lip glosses, lip balm, mosquito bite ointment, then I take my house keys, tissue pack, and other random stuff. Sometimes I carry my camera as well.
4. Your daily outfits are inspired by?
I get inspired by the clothing piece itself. I work my outfits around one thing that I want to wear. Sometimes if I see an outfit I like in a media, I usually like to try to make it into my own version :)
5. Which piece of clothing you'd love to own?
Does it have to clothing? If yes, then I'd want one of those poofy tulle dresses from Vera Wang's spring collection. If not, I'd love for a pair of Brian Atwood's nude pumps.
6. Whats you Favourite piece of clothing you own?
My warehouse black over sized blazer. I can wear it with anything, anywhere, and anytime.
7. A fashion rule you never break?
Always wear GREAT shoes. (This rule doesn't apply if I'm on lazy mode though)
8. A fashion rule you always break?
I never really think fashion in terms of rules. I just wear what I like and want. Everybody should have fun and create their own "rules".
9. Favorite designers and places to shop?
I love Zara and Topshop the most. They have almost anything I need to get a certain look from the runway (minus the price tag). For shoes, I really love On Pedder. They bring the BEST brands from overseas into one tenant!
If I were to list my fave designers, I'd be overflowing this page. My faves are Karl lagerfeld and Albert elbaz. I also love Alexander Wang and Phillip lim for the "new" designers.
10. Are there any fashion icons or famous people whose style you admire?
Kate moss. I've always loved her easy chic looks.
11. What are your interests beyond fashion?
I'm just beginning to love photography! I also love cooking and eating.
12. What is your biggest dream for the future?
To own a big company, be successful, and have a happy family.
13. What is your favorite era of style?
I loved the roaring twenties. Flapper girls really attract me ! I also love the Victorian era very much. I wish corsets would love classy like in those times.
14. Describe your style at the age of 13.
Haha..I was inspired by Kim possible at the time. I wore baggy jeans and cargo pants with those Adidas classic sneakers.
15. What would you wear for your last day on earth?
Hmmm.. Tough.. Perhaps my wedding dress in which I get to only wear once (or maybe twice for the photos..) Hahaha..